Saturday 7 July 2012

Ophidian War Room Rip-Off



It doesn't make sense to me but the geniuses at Zynga decided that after a couple of plays to change the requirements from 10 items to find to 5 items... or maybe I just got a lazy Customer Service agent who didn't want to report a new error I've found... any how I was told this scene was designed to only find 5 items... so as I mentioned before try to get a high score early.'


EDIT:  Zynga has fixed this scene so it is working like all the other scenes do (having 10 items to find)

7 comments:

  1. Goes down to 4 items on 4th trophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian for the tip! I stopped playing it... I figured might as well wait until the 3rd set of puzzle is unlocked... otherwise it's just a waste of energy imo.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'm waiting on 3rd set of puzzles to open, and the map to unlock, although up to 28 of 31 tasks done. Still a couple I'm unsure of though, however prob more energy sapping as you need guardian seal collections to help complete the map tasks. So far I have used gone fishing, secret agent, modern art, toys and trinkets and water creatures and farm animals. (which were all collected second time around)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll have to do the collections again? the ones that i had before tis map apeared? i'm down to 27 out of 31, i thought i'm missing the treehouse, the windmill and the two piles of trophies (whatever they are). but in that case i'm missing 2 collections :(

      Delete
  3. You don't happen to have this room with the label, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only have 21/31 tasks done and am stuck waiting for puzzle set 3 in the lofty playroom. How do I get 24 done so I can expand? I am stuck. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See this link:
      http://hiddenchronicleshelpers.blogspot.com/2012/07/some-of-other-map-quests.html

      Most people haven't done some of the collections that can be traded in, exploring the retreats, etc.

      Delete